This Cranberry D-Mannose powder is easy and effective to use for preventing urinary tract infections. Both cranberry extracts and D-mannose have been proven to prevent certain kinds of bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls and causing urinary tract infection (UTI). D-mannose is the active ingredient of Cranberry. It is a simple sugar found in many fruits and it also occurs naturally in some cells in the human body. It is a 100% natural nutrient that the body also recognizes as such. Safe for children.
- Prevents and may treat Urinary Tract Infections naturally
- First line help for kids with beginning bladder infection
- Concentrated effective extract: you get cranberry’s valuable assets without all the fructose you find in cranberry juice.
- The addition of D-mannose helps support a healthy balance of bacteria as well as blocking harmful bacteria from growing in the urinary tract.
- May replace antibiotics
- Avoids secondary infections, development resistance or side effects which may be possible with the use of antibiotics
Preventative: Take half a scoop (approx. 1.5 grams) once a day, dissolve in a glass of water and drink. (Max intake period 6 months).
Treatment with first signs of Bladder infection: Take half a scoop (1.5 grams) diluted in half a glass of water. Wait 1 hour, after one hour, drink a lot of water to flush out the bacteria. Repeat this every 2-3 hours for 2-3 days. Then once daily half a scoop 1,5 grams for 10 days.
Symptoms should improve within 48 hours. If you are running a fever or you don’t improve then it is important that you go see a doctor and gain medical attention.
For treating an active UTI: Talk to your doctor first to assess urgency, treatment options and intake of supplement.
D-Mannose 78%, Cranberry extract 4:1 10% (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.)
For more serious URT conditions, please consult a doctor. Should not be used during pregnancy or when breastfeeding, and individuals with diabetes or kidney failure should not take d-mannose. No actual drug interactions are known.